Friday, February 6, 2009

The Magic React to the Tyronn Lue trade


As the Magic await tip-off at the Conseco Fieldhouse TPASTBM reporters Terry and the Pump Fakes and OCTB were able to catch up with the good guys and get their thoughts on the GINOURMOUS Tyronn Lue trade.

Hedo Turkoglu: “I like this that I’m not ugliest player anymore.”

Dwight Howard: “You know, I didn’t come here to preach to you tonight. But, you know…when I see these contestants-ahh! For the Miss…Black Awareness Pageant-ahh! I feel good!”

JJ Redick: “WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!" (Raises the Roof while screaming)

Marcin Gortat: “He reminds me of first bear I dunk on as small boy."

Keith Bogans: “Muthah-#%@#!”

Courtney Lee-"Didn't she used to be in the WNBA?"

Adonal Foyle-"How is Brian Cook still here?"

Brian Cook-"How am I still here?"

Jameer Nelson- "Well I know my job is not in jeopardy."

Anthony Johnson-"Why they keep bringin in these youngins to try and compete with me."

Jeremy Richardson-"Finally I do not have to bring doughnuts to Cook every morning. By the way how the heck is he still here."

Krispy Kreme Orlando: "We fight to see another day!"

1 comment:

Yahoo! Sports - NBA - Orlando Magic News

This blog is a fan blog, and is in no way affiliated with the Orlando Magic or the NBA. The views on this blog are for entertainment and informational purposes only.

Credit "Sebi" from the Orlando Magic Message board for the title graphic.


Contact us at PSTBMBlog@gmail.com