- Experience: AJ knows what it takes to get the job done. Despite his shortcomings on the offense end, and his lack of athleticism, he knows what not to do and what to do to get the W. He's averaging less then 1 turnover a game in 18 minutes played. While his other stats (4.3 pts, 2.6 assists) don't jump out at you, that is good ball management by the veteran.
- He's been here before: When Jameer was out with injury earlier in the year, AJ stepped in and had some of his best games of the season with the starting unit, including a 12 assist game against the Wizards. Maybe he just needs to have a better supporting cast around him to be able to succeed, instead of having only 1 star forward and Tony Battie to work with. No offense Tony....
- He has no neck: That has to count for something. Whether it be intimidation, or just making his opponent marvel at the fact that they are guarding someone who is the complete opposite of a giraffe, the no neck factor is key to AJ's success.
- He'll give you a sock in the mouth if you try to go for a layup: Reference the picture to the right if you don't believe me.
- He owns a custom door and window company: Beat that Chris Paul.
Photo by Ron Turenne/NBAE via Getty Images