There were some great post game quotes.
"This dude is huge. I just realized that I've got to go home and eat like five chickens to put a lot of weight on." - Marcin Gortat
"I was shocked, seriously, shocked," Magic coach Stan Van Gundy said of O'Neal's flopping. "And very disappointed cause he knows what it's like. Lets stand up and play like men, and I think our guy did that tonight."
Rashard Lewis led the Magic with 29 points and 12 rebounds, while Dwight fended off foul trouble to score 21 points and pull in 9 rebounds. TPASTBM favorite Marcin Gortat filled in for Dwight after picking up his 2, 3, and 4th fouls beautifully, contributing 8 points and 8 rebounds. For the Suns, Jason Richardson scored a team high 27, while Shaq had 19 points and 11 rebounds.
- Check out the box score.
- The Orlando Sentinel's Mike Bianchi doesn't want Shaq and Dwight to be buddy buddy after these games.
- Kyle Hightower asks, "Did Magic Fans forget about Grant Hill?"
- Yankees pitchers Joba Chamberlain, CC Sabathia and Chien-Ming Wang were in attendance.
- The Orlando Sentinel's take on the game.
- John Denton over at Florida Today has his.
- The Arizona Republic writes that one Superman leads in scoreboard seniority.